2016年11月10日星期四

Write about a first day of school--it can be your very frist day,it can be the frisy day of a particular year or at q particular school,it can be a fictional first day.Dive into the emotions you felt as well as what you thought that year may hold.
  My came my school first day is May.It was a night when I go to school.I saw this school is very big and beautiful.So,I thought this is my university.It is so great.I like it.Than I go to my dormitory.There are two students took me to go through the formalities of admission, took my student card.I went to my room to see my roommate and also my first American friend Jim.He is very friendly man.In the time after he gave me a lot of help.Finally, I told my parents through the phone, I told them I went to school.Than i ho to sleep.
  This is my frist day of school.

1 条评论: